Personal data protection
According to EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR Regulation") and according to Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment and supplementation of certain laws (hereinafter referred to as the "Act on the Protection of Personal Data"),
- The company Pradiareň 1900 s.r.o., with its registered office at Svätoplukova 2A, 821 08 Bratislava, ID nr. 51813858, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, section Ltd., insert no. 129457/B (hereinafter referred to as "the company"), as an operator, processes your personal data within the framework of business relations for the purpose of fulfilling obligations arising from a work contract, a sales contract, a rental agreement, a loan agreement, a lending agreement, an order, or other contracts.
- When processing personal data, you are a data subject, i.e., the person whose personal data are processed.
- The group of affected persons: natural persons with whom the company enters into a contractual relationship, statutory representatives of the contractual parties.
- Your personal data will be stored securely and only for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of processing. Only persons authorized by the company (operator) to process personal data will have access to your personal data, and those persons will process your data based on the operator’s instructions.
- Personal data are collected and processed in the scope of: first and last name, title, address of permanent residence, address of place of business, mailing address, date of birth, email address, telephone number.
- The purpose of personal data processing: the processing of your personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of the concluded contract, for the purposes of mutual communication, and for the fulfillment of obligations and the exercise of rights from the contractual relationship.
- The legal basis for personal data processing: according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter b) GDPR makes processing necessary for the fulfillment of a contract to which you, as the data subject, are a party, or in order to take measures as the data subject prior to concluding a contract based on your request.
- Categories of recipients of personal data: persons acting on the basis of the company's mandate, persons entrusted with accounting, legal representatives, auditors, bodies of state administration and public authorities for the exercise of control and supervision.
- The period of storage of personal data: During the duration of the contract and after the termination of the contract, at longest until the expiry of limitation periods for exercising mutual claims arising from the contractual relationship or arising based on it.
- The operator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization.
- As a data subject, you have the following rights:
The right to access – You have the right to be provided with a copy of the personal data we have about you, as well as information about how we use your personal data. In most cases, your personal data will be provided to you as a written document unless you request another way of providing the data. If you have requested the provision of this information by electronic means, it will be provided to you electronically if it is technically possible.
The right to rectification – We take reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of the information we have about you. If you believe that the data we hold is inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date, please do not hesitate to ask us to correct, update, or supplement this information.
The right to have personal data deleted (to be forgotten) – You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data, for example, if the personal data we have obtained about you is no longer necessary to fulfill the original purpose of processing. However, your right must be assessed in light of all the relevant circumstances. For example, we may have certain legal and regulatory obligations, which may mean that we will not be able to comply with your request.
The right to restrict processing - Under certain circumstances, you are entitled to ask us to stop using your personal data. These are, for example, cases when you think that the personal data we have about you may be inaccurate or when you think that we no longer need to use your personal data.
The right to data portability - In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to transfer the personal data you have provided us with to a third party of your choice. However, the right to portability only applies to personal data that we have obtained from you on the basis of consent or on the basis of a contract to which you are a party.
The right to object - You have the right to object to data processing based on our legitimate interests. In the event that we do not have a compelling legitimate reason for processing, and you file an objection, we will not process your personal data further.
The right to submit an application to initiate proceedings on the protection of personal data - If you believe that your personal data is processed unfairly or illegally, you can file a complaint to the supervisory authority, which is the Personal Data Protection Office of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27; tel. number: +421 /2/ 3231 3214; email: email@example.com, https://dataprotection.gov.sk. If the submission of the application is in electronic form, it is necessary for it to fulfill the requirements according to § 19 par. 1 of Act no. 71/1967 Coll. on Administrative Proceedings (Code of Administrative Procedure).
- The provision of your personal data is a contractual requirement, and without the provision of this data, it is not possible to conclude and fulfill the contract.